Rest day, no classes!
Open Gym 10am-Noon
- Grab a coach and practice a skill or lift.
- Do one of the Strength, Endurance, or Skill pieces posted to the right-hand side of the gym whiteboard.
See BTWB for links to useful articles and videos and grab a coach if you have questions or to check your technique.
- Do a WOD that you missed during the week.
- Pick a CrossFit benchmark or hero workout to do.
- Take a look at the the “Open Gym Idea” workout in the “Sport” track of BTWB.
- Pick 2-3 movements that you want to practice and formulate a workout.
Hint: take a look at tomorrow’s workout to make sure you are not going to accidentally repeat movements. If you’re not sure how to put the movements together, a coach can help you out with this.