- What is this? A 75 minute nutrition seminar and a free eight-week fitness program you can do on your own
- When is it? July 9th, 2017 from Noon-1:15PM
- Where is it? CrossFit East Bay, 66 Franklin Street #100b, Oakland California, 94607
- How much is it? It costs $49 but we will throw in a free week of training at our gym to get you moving in the right direction
- Where do I buy it? HERE
Do you feel like figuring out what to eat is harder than it should ? Does losing weight feel like an impossible struggle? Have you lost weight only to gain it back? What would you feel like if you were at your ideal body weight? What if I told you I knew the secret to losing body fat and not gaining it back? Would you want to know more?
Are you serious about reaching your goals? Do you want to build your ideal body? Are you willing to work hard and be challenged to get that body? We have a proven process that has helped individuals overcome obstacles similar to yours and find continued success.
I’ll be honest. We want you to come into our gym and meet us because we think we can help people just like you. And we do sell premium services, but a lot of what will work for weight loss I can explain to you in a little over an hour. In fact if I had just one minute with you I could tell you the one thing that accounts for about 50% in success when it comes to losing weight. You could do it eating nothing but McDonald’s every day (please don’t). In fact if you want to know right now you can call or text me at 510-910-2919, email me at email@example.com or message me through our business page on Facebook. One thing: I’m just a guy who runs a small business, and don’t have a huge staff, so if you get my answering service, leave a message and I WILL get back to you as soon as I can.
- The one thing you can do to still lose weight even if you get everything else wrong
- Two companies that used together can get you amazing results
- The right proportions of foods that will boost your results 30%
- How time you meals to lose more weight and feel better
- How to save time and money on meals even if you seemingly have no time
- The five supplements that actually work
- The scientifically determined length of time you should diet for fat loss or muscle gain
- How to stay at your new weight once you hit your target